Terms & Conditions
1. Payment must be made in full before goods will be despatched. We accept Debit/Credit cards and Paypal payments. We do accept cheques, but will only send goods when the cheque has cleared through our bank . Orders can be placed through the website, or you can telephone and talk to us. We will endeavour to mail items the next working day, following receipt of your order this will be by Royal Mail on a first class basis. Large or bulky items may involve the use of a Courier service
2. Care has been taken that description and prices are correct, however we have the right to cancel an order if we find a mistake has been made. The customer will then be able to reorder at the correct price or cancel the order.
3.The photos of the fabrics are as close as possible to the actual colour but they can vary from monitor to monitor and lighting conditions.
4.All rights including copyright in this website are owned or licensed to The Quilters Den. Any use of this website or its contents including copying images in whole or in part is prohibited without our permission. If our images are used on another website without our permission the matter will be pursued under the copyright laws.
5.When an order is placed an email will be sent to you at the email address you have given on your order form. Please take care when ordering as we do not accept returns on fabrics cut to order, or change of mind or ordering incorrectly.
6. We will happily accept a return if an order was sent to you incorrectly or there is a fault in the fabric. If this is the case then please telephone or email advising of the problem. Once the return is agreed a full refund, including postage, will be credited back to you as soon as we have received the goods. The fabric must be in the same condition as it was when it was sent to you.. Returns cannot be made if the fabric has been cut.
7. You can return goods to us (other than fabrics cut to order) within 7 days of receipt of your goods but we must be notified you wish to do this, thus cancelling your contract. If goods are sent back (other than fabrics cut to order) this is done so at the customers own cost and risk. If goods are sent back without prior notice or without postal charges paid then we have the right to deduct this charge from the refund being re-credited. Care must be taken if sending goods back. It must be packaged with care, if the goods are damaged when received by us then the customer will need to make a claim from either the Post Office or Courier.
8. Customs and/or import duties and/or taxes levied at the destination country if purchasing from abroad will be the buyer’s responsibility.
9. By placing an order with The Quilters Den it is accepted you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.